Friday, November 5, 2010

Catching up!

Time seems to be slipping away from me lately. Things are getting hectic! Cyler had his first Halloween and was (in my biased opinion) THE cutest little monkey I have EVER seen! Just look:



And another one with Mommy and Daddy!:



Now that Halloween is over, Thanksgiving and Christmas seem to be so close! I am going to have to be a busy bee in the next couple of weeks! Alison is being so so generous and is hosting a "Holiday Open House" at her house the weekend after Thanksgiving. I am bringing all of my clothes and bows and goodies to sell and hopefully get some custom orders to get a little extra moolah for Christmas and also get my little business a jump start. I cannot wait to open my etsy store!
Also, next weekend, we are going to a black tie event for BOMA with some of Chris' coworkers and colleagues. Uncle Ryan is goign to babysit Cy for us and I am way excited to get out of the house and get all dressed up! Now all I need to do is to find a dress to fit my booty right now! haha. I AM down to my pre-pregnancy weight, but I definitely have some pounds to lose, and since aving Cy, my body is definitely holding its weight much differently, so not much is really fitting me well right now. So, along with work and school and getting my business up and running, I have started working out with a personal trainer two days a week and do cardio two other days a week after work. It already feels good to be trying to get healthy again - it has been a LONG time since I have really been at a good weight for myself and I can't wait to go shopping for new clothes at the end of it all. Shopping is ZERO fun when you think your body looks like crap! haha Anyway - wish me luck in all these crazy endeavors! :)
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Cyler is the cutest little monkey I ever saw! He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete