Saturday, February 6, 2010

So, I was laying in bed just now, watching Bridezillas....(ughhh says Chris) and I was recalling a silly incident while riding the elevator to get more boxes out of our cars....the elevator skipped our floor entirely and I started bitching....well, all I have been doing lately is bitching, really, about everything, including the fact that I am getting fat - regardless of how many times Chris tells me I am SUPPOSED to be getting fat right now. Ok, so Chris then said that it didn't stop and skipped our floor because the elevator "knew" I was a "heifer with cheese." haha I then burst out laughing when the elevator skipped us again! So I am in bed right now - recalling this and we both burst out laughing except only one of us pees our pants...and it isn't Chris....ay dios mio....this baby is killing me and my underwear collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment