Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Back to work!

I have been neglectful of this blog because things have been hectic! Having Chris' mom and dad here was great - they fell in love with Cy and we had a great time showing them around San Diego. We even got to go eat at Mr. A's and Uncle Ryan came over to babysit Cyler. It was really nice to get out and have an awesome dinner and know that Cy was in such good hands.
On another note, I am back to work and I love seeing Katie and Nathan again! They are so sweet with Cy....Nathan just wants to sit and play with him and Katie jumps up to help every time I need to change his diaper. Very cute! It is so nice to be able to work and still have my baby with me all day. I don't know how moms drop their kids off at daycare everyday! I would be a basket case I'm sure, so I feel VERY lucky that I get to bring him along! So far things are going ok at work - but it is still day 4 back! So, continue to wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment